Student Steps for Online Learning Success
1. Mark yourself present in google homeroom each day (code: pbxvaib to join), comment on your check-in if you’d like to drop Mrs. Duey a note!
2. Check your school email and Skyward messages.
3. Check in to each of your classes every weekday (M-F). Follow your daily schedule as if you are in school so you do not miss a class.
4. Be sure to check Edgenuity and Google Classrooms if you have teachers that use both.
5. Remember-Reach out to teachers with questions or concerns early and often, attend any scheduled Google Meets, sign up for a guidance counselor session (email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need someone to talk to, email the Technology Department (WVSDMail@wvschools.net) if you are having technology issues.